Barrington's Planar 3 upgrades ...


For old tired Rega Planar TT's, stainless steel pulley upgrade brings back "youth" and liveliness to challenge the new generation of the "RP's"!

A successful upgrade I experimented on my own Planar years ago, believing it can do much better than the stock plastic pulley, brought about amazing results. Sharing the good news with you guys, I am glad that more and more people around the world are enjoying beautiful music with this little stainless steel pulley!

Barrington (of United Kingdom) is one of us who is thrilled by the stainless steel dual pulley with silicone belts upgrade:


Hi Michael, 

I have an old Rega Planar 3 which has been upgraded with a 24v High performance motor upgrade kit, Drive Belt Upgrade and Rega TT-PSU. I have a Reference Groovetracer Subplatter arriving shortly. To add to my upgrade path, I wish to purchase one of your legendary dual pulleys and extractor tools.....




The items arrived a few days ago and are fully installed. Your instructions are very clear and easy to follow. They are a marriage made in heaven with the Grovetracer Subplatter. Hi Michael, Here are some pics as requested.

Mr Limm you delivered to me a wider sound stage, more body to voices. Also I am aware of the background voices are singing quietly or with power. It also applies to all instrumentation. And yet a quieter background noise.




Barrington



Read more >> Barrington's Next Upgrade : Acrylic plinth  ...

New Transformed Acrylic Plinth TT 








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...