How time flies; 2014 is coming to an end soon. Hope all of you are enjoying and will continue to enjoy good analog music with all your upgrades! I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful year ahead!

Sharing with you here Mick's RP6 upgrades, enjoy!




Hi Michael 

It’s been a few weeks now since I installed the upgrades and I thought I’d let you know how it is going. 

Counterweight






Dual Pulley





Aluminium Sub-platter 



Silicone belts 



It is all working perfectly and sounds really good, I noticed straight away how much better the bass was and now it’s all had time to run in it increased to the point that I Have had to adjust the cut off on my Sub-bass speaker “Twice”. 







The turntable is running perfectly and at exactly 33.3 rpm, I am very pleased with the fact that the sub-platter has corrected the deck running to fast. 



That all for now. 

Fund permitting I’ll be back in the new year for more upgrades. 

Keep up the good work. 

Best regards 
Mick Ballard             
                                

Thanks Mick!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...