Krise's DIY turntable project - Tables will turn


When Krise of Germany told me that he would be using my stainless steel metal pulley in his on-going DIY turntable project, I was curious and eager to see his very special turntable. What a pity I wouldn't be able to hear the "SOUND" he has spent so much time and effort to build!

Each and every DIY turntable is unique and of great interest to me; there are also a lot of fine points in the creation of these DIY turntables that I can learn from all the fellow enthusiasts around the world!

So I waited patiently for his master-piece to be completed .... .

And here it is ....

Krise, in his blog, Tables will turn shared his DIY experience in detail; it's very informative and interesting.....


Pictures: courtesy of Kris of Germany


My metal pulley in his "Funk Firm design" TT




Resonance control material



Applying the anti-resonance material



The Motor


Of course, this is not all.....

Visit Krise's blog to discover more ......


Thanks, Krise, for sharing with us!









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...