Silvio has added Motor isolation base and adjustable aluminium feet for his  Pro-ject Carbon Debut and he is very happy with the result. Here's his feedback: 


Dear Michael,

Last weekend I upgraded my Project Debut Carbon with motor isolation base and new aluminium feet. I fixed the motor with a different approach than others with Project Debut Carbon, I had a spare motor with lower holes, suitable to attached it to the isolation base, I bought M3 screws of smaller length to accomplish that. 

Rubber Support wasn’t needed with this motor. See pict:






What a sound improvement with this upgrade, awesome results !!! 

As a physician, I used a stethoscope to hear the plinth motor noise, and with the isolation solution I can’t hear the noise anymore !!! 

I tried others isolation solutions before that, none of them offers the sound improvement accomplished with yours. 

Thank you !!!


Thanks Silvio!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...