Barrington's new upgrades .....


Barrington of UK has added what new upgrades to his TT? Take a look at his pictures below..... and more importantly his comments after the upgrades:


Wow wow wow who would have thought a stabiliser and triple pulley have such a significant upgrade to my turntable. 

When the package arrived I was surprised how wide the stabiliser is. However this makes it easier to fit because you don't have to to tightening it as much as a conventional nut. 

The improvements in sound is best described musical multiple layering. You get the separated flavour of the instruments in terms of tune, rhythm, dynamics, image and sound stage. And yet at the same time you are struck by how well the musicians complement each other. I find my musical appetite widening because it spotlights how the music is being played, the emotions and sentiment rather than just the type of music. 

I am using the stabiliser on a Origin Live Encounter Mk3c, this has made significant improvement to the performance of the arm. I will recommend you try it on any arm with a Rega fitting. 







Thanks, Barrington!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...