Julius's upgrades on his 2016 Planar 3


Julius of Sweden has added some mods to his good sounding 2016 Planar 3....

"Music is even more enjoyable- Analog music is so more fun!  I actually ended up dancing with my wife the whole evening after upgrading...". 

Wonderful! Shall we dance .....

Hello Michael, 

I received your products the other day and had a lot of fun upgrading my deck.

The result? 

Simply amazing! 

The music now has a much more stable foundation whilst dynamic and detail is much more present. I installed all the items at once. Adjustable aluminum feet, Double pulley with silicon belts, aluminum subplatter and acrylic platter. Music is even more enjoyable - Analog music is so more fun! I actually ended up dancing with my wife the whole evening after upgrading. Thank you very much! 

Right now I’m using the deck without a mat as my previous wool mat seemed to muddy things up. What type of cork mat do you recommend, That is what thickness? I use a rega chart and have no vta adjustment installed and plan to keep it that way. 

Picture here 




Keep up the good work! 

Regards from Sweden, 
Julius


Thanks, Julius!




1 comments:

james cristine said...

This is really an important blog with much helpful information. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Turntable Bearings Suppliers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...