Hi Mr Lim, 

I have the pleasure to inform you that yesterday I received your parcel containing the pulley that I had ordered. 



After getting it in my hands I immediately appreciated its substantial weight and 'extreme accuracy of the invoice. I easily removed the old plastic pulley (with hands).


To fit the new pulley on the shaft of the motor I used a spray lubricant and the transaction was completed in a very short time and with success. 


After I turned on my system and after an hour I started listening to some of my favorite LP. I was amazed by the excellent positive result. I can safely say that the sound has improved on all parameters and in particular: 

- Greater sense of dynamics with excellent bass control. 
- Greater distinction of sound levels with a scene in clearest detail. 

The consequence of all this has turned into a desire to raise more and more the volume of! 

I highly recommend to all this. 

From now on my Rega Planar 3 has been enriched by a beautiful new story! 

Thank you, 
Alfred



Thanks, Alfred!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...