Wayne (North Carolina) has a few upgrades for his Rega Planar 1, i.e. sub-platter and belt upgrades. 

"Overall everything sounds completely better. I can't wait to make more upgrades ....". 

Here's the pictures of his beloved TT and review after the upgrades.....


Michael,

Received the subplatter and belt on Tuesday the 2nd. I've found while listening that everything seems much clearer and the bass much more distinctive. Really overall everything sounds completely better. I can't wait to make more upgrades to better the sound even more.

I want to thank you for the order as there is a big difference even for my old ears. 





Again thank you.

Wayne 

                                                                                                        

Thanks Wayne





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...